This position is responsible for the creation of stadium/arena animated graphics and marketing materials for multiple productions, provides design and animation support as directed, formats imagery and provides creative support on longer-term projects as individual abilities enable. This is a hands-on position needing strong ability to learn quickly and collaborate with others while also being able to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines to maintain the quality of on-air product.
This is a freelance, as needed position.
- Utilizes Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator to provide high-end animated graphics
- Prepares image files for use in sports event production, including color correction, levels, image enhancement, alpha channels
- Uses organizational skills and software to manage hundreds or thousands of deliverables per production
- Recognizes, reports, and helps troubleshoot equipment/software/work environment issues.
- Expands on established creative direction to implement themes and visual directions to multiple graphic executions
- Demonstrates eagerness to regularly contribute creative ideas, desire to push designs to the next level, and aptitude to learn new software to enhance the product
- Maintains high standards of efficiency, consistency, accuracy, creativity and timely delivery of all requests
- Adheres to proper file management techniques to ensure efficient archiving and subsequent retrieval of projects
- Communication is key. Possesses strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well
- Must be highly motivated, extremely organized, and regularly effectively prioritize multiple assignments
- Must be well-versed in After Effects and able to find efficient ways to create templates that can version out hundreds of iterations of various designs
- Must be well-versed in all aspects of rendering, codecs, file types, frame rates
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Online portfolio/demo reel showcasing creativity, design and type layout skills
- Must work flexible hours (days of the week, nights, weekends and holidays), occasional long hours, and may be required to travel, as assignments or training necessitate
Send resume and demo to: [email protected]